RHSK-3-SR08 HD, this vehicle fulfils all needs arising from public works such as transporting sand, asphalt, earthworks, rubble, gravel, etc.
Ideally suited for rough work. Thanks to its Hardox tipper body and the chassis made of the high-quality Swedish fine grain steel, Reisch is able to combine strength with a lower weight.
With a HD neck, Reisch obtains 16 tons on kingpin, suitable 3 axle tractors that can handle the total weight up to 50 tons. Available with different manual or automatic tarpaulins or Aluminium foldable roofs.
Floor thicknesses are from 5mm to 8mm Hardox. Optionally, an extra wear floor or a synthetic floor "Quicksilver" can be fitted.
- Various types of axles: SAF / BPW
- Aluminium rims, air tanks and support legs
- Various floor and side wall thicknesses
- Extra Hardox wearplate
- Various types of doors, possibly hydraulically operated
- Different cover systems
- Wabco or Knorr brake systems